Danielle learned to have a prayer list just like her mum had. But two, three and more is a BIG plus! (' Love' because I am still loving it ). The closet also seem to portray her hidden hurts, pride and struggles and cleaning it out and removing her clothes and stinking shoes out of the closet is symbolic of the act of opening up to GOD and letting Him deal with his life’s struggles. You can use your smart phone for so many worthy purposes including matters of the Gospel. Write out your prayers. ( Log Out /  Last week we revealed the First Look At New Faith Film ‘War Room’, and this week we are zeroing in on why this movie will change lives. 9. Have a prayer Room or area in your house. No war is free of politicized information, but the Syrian Civil War coincides with an era of unprecedented access to information technology. Quality bible study helps to raise prayer points according to God’s will. Four months later, South Korea has a total of just under 11,000 cases and fewer than 300 deaths. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Even your children may never get the attention they need because you are busy channeling energy somewhere else. Lessons from the War Room I watched War Room yesterday. You are good and You are mighty and You are merciful! I have that warm feeling a person gets when he knows hes among friends friends who think like he does and have the same goals and aspirations.Could be Im especially … 29. Clara’s War Room Prayer Complaining isn’t the way out, turning to God is the way out. It is where she spends her time to pray for her husband (Tony) and family. Make a random prayer at unusual times and places. COVID LESSON #3: Bring Data Analytics into the War Room South Korea is a coronavirus success story. The film delivers a clear message about the importance of prayer in a Christian’s battle in the spiritual realm, and though the film primarily tried to focus on prayer as its main theme, it somehow depicted ordinary circumstances in a Christian’s life where one can pick lessons to apply or improve in his own life. Why?! It is Elizabeth describing her prayer life as ‘lukewarm’ that prompts Clara to teach her about prayer. RELATIONSHIP: When You Feel Like You Are All Alone... What I Wore: Choke The Neck And Go Off The Shoulder. Pray your way into the new month already. 14. Marital conflict disturbs children psychologically. As a consequence, the propaganda, activism, and disinformation of Syria’s warring factions permeate diverse and enormously popular venues, like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Yes! Filled with heart, humor, and wit, WAR ROOM follows Tony and Elizabeth Jordan, a couple who seemingly have it all-great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. Tony’s friend was a very good friend; he was really concerned about Tony. I pray that You open their eyes so that they can see Your truth, Lord. Investing time in prayer will help us fight wars that we ordinarily can’t physically. Blessedly, I have a copy. Elizabeth wrote her prayers for her husband on a paper and posted them in her closet turned prayer room. Am I not 'looking for trouble' by writing about this now, ehn ? Being aware of a person’s tone and expression when speaking may help you figure out if something is going on. The war room was a closet within an unoccupied room, it had a chair, prayers taped to the wall, Scriptures taped to the wall, a lamp, and a Bible. It is a movie that every married woman should see. The War Room name came about as the coronavirus was taking over the nation’s attention. It doesn’t even come from my husband. Four months later, South Korea has a total of just under 11,000 cases and fewer than 300 deaths. Guide me to who You want me to help. Pray that God will send someone for you to mentor. 27. There is something uniquely appealing about wearing your brother's shirts or the shirts belonging to any man in your... © 2014 - 2020 Amakamedia. The movie, War Room, was just released and after seeing it 2x…I must say it was AMAZING! 33. That will not compromise when under pressure! I feel like I've not been here in years. Do not be selfish with the gospel, spread it, commit people into God’s hands and pray that their hearts be receptive to the Good News. The flag pole is a symbolic place to pray for the nation. No matter where you live,... Hello sweethearts! Even though Tony was unfair to Elizabeth, she should have talked to him before transferring money from the joint account. Community Projects as Social Activism: From Direct Action to Direct Services by Benjamin Shepard is an engaging and accessible work that will get today's students excited about the very real prospect of achieving lasting, positive change within their communities. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 2. Continually quarreling with your husband will get you nowhere. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Each group session takes 45 to 60 minutes. The War Room Bible Study includes five scriptural lessons and inspiring movie clips found in the new Kendrick Brothers’ movie WAR ROOM. It is, by far, the best Kendrick Brothers film to date. 31. 4. It is so easy to be caught up. 34. Prayer is more effective when it is based on the Word of God. You can either be hot or cold. I get a lot of questions about my revamped shoes. Two are better than one. Happy October in advance sweetie! 16. 35. Lord, we need a generation of believers who are not ashamed of the gospel. Scrap that. Evangelical Christianity has never been popular … War Room Bible Study Book includes 5 scriptural lessons and inspiring movie clips found in the new Kendrick Brothers’ movie War Room. Here is a copy of her declaration and prayer in case that you might want to do what she did: I don’t know where you are, Devil, but I know you can hear me. RELATIONSHIP: How To Deal With Being Horny As A Christian Single, RELATIONSHIP: When They Leave Without Saying Goodbye, RELATIONSHIP: When He says "Be Patient With Me", RELATIONSHIP: 5 Practical Ways To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage, RELATIONSHIP: What To Say When Your Ex Calls You, He Needs Your Love Now, Even If You've Never Met Him (Pray For Your Future Husband), I Wear My Brother's Shirt (Why You Should Too), DIARY: These 20 Things I Learnt In My 20s Are Blockbusters. I like that part where Elizabeth rebuked the devil out and declared the Lordship of GOD in their entire household. In the film, Elizabeth and Tony’s struggles are revealed in their conversations with other people through their facial and verbal expressions. And you sure can’t have my man. Yup – and prayer is the key ingredient! And another thing. Sounds so simple, yet if we don’t renew our minds with the truth of God’s love for … 9. Elizabeth was an answered prayer for Clara. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 5. But very terrible when it comes to closure. 3. 10. I've even lost count of the number of times I've seen it. SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — Investigators worked to figure out why a boy known as a “regular kid” opened fire outside a Southern California high school on his 16th birthday, killing two students and wounding more before turning the gun on himself. We should pray for strategies and opportunities to witness to people. Raise them up! You can’t have my marriage. War Room Bible Study Leader Kit includes 5 scriptural lessons and inspiring movie clips found in the new Kendrick Brother's movie War Room. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Watch out so that your career does not replace devotion to your family. 20. It somehow convicted the husband of his shortcomings who eventually repented. 28. It's so easy! South Korea is a coronavirus success story. Don’t be lukewarm. 25. And You keep taking care of me when I don’t deserve it. Our pride also prevents us from acknowledging our limitations, weaknesses and struggles and as a result, we fail to seek help from other people and to trust them. It doesn’t come from my job. Plan your day to include prayer time. 26. Our prayer lives are battle grounds. # 1.There will be real products that you can use at home. Declare God’s Lordship upon your Household. Mine was wonderful! Raise up warriors, Lord, who will fight on their knees, who will worship You with their whole hearts, Lord. How was the weekend? It is, however, as inspiring as any viewer will allow it to be if accepting that there is a God who still answers prayer and calls us to bring even our most difficult problems to Him. Welcome to my blog. Never allow other people to waste their time making the same mistakes you have made. Illustrate your point with actual situations. 8. The War Room Bible Study includes five scriptural lessons and inspiring movie clips found in the new Kendrick Brothers’ movie WAR ROOM. I decided to share some tips. A seemingly perfect family looks to fix their problems with the help of Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman. We need an army of believers, Lord, that hate to be lukewarm and will stand on Your word above all else. Each lesson contains four elements: Introduction, Movie Clip Discussion, Engage Lesson, and the Devotional Homework consisting of three daysof personal study. Raise them up, Lord! 5. 4. How are you all doing? The “teaching” spots on the War Room weeks were filled by individual women I personally asked to share for about 30-40 minutes. This short series provides a variety of heartfelt or humorous movie scenes and Bible study sessions that can be used in a corporate church message series or a small group Bible study setting. We all need friends on whose shoulders we can cry on. I pray these things with all my heart! But appearances can be deceiving. The Lord knows the future from the beginning. 11. I. I loved love this movie. In a good way, though. The idea was to provide the students with a taste of the debate over a major foreign policy decision, which would be commonplace in the future jobs for which their year at the War College is designed to prepare them. 17. Here are some of the Lessons I picked in the War Room: 1. Raise them up, Lord! Raise up a generation, Lord, that will take light into this world. Despite the former boss’ cold treatment with Tony when he was their employee, Tony offered to help replace the flat tire. War Room may reasonably appear unappealing and lackluster to the secular audience, but the Kendrick brothers did way greater than many famous secular films. This short series provides a variety of heartfelt or humorous movie scenes and Bible study sessions that can be used in a corporate church message series or a small group Bible study setting. 22. Personal evangelism involves spiritual sensitivity, seize the moments and don’t waste time when you are supposed to speak to someone about Christ or at least start a conversation. This house is under new management and that means you are out! She found out later that she did. Raise them up, Lord. 73 comments on “ Lesson from “War Room” on the Need for Prayer Strategy ” Angela Edwards. ( Log Out /  Reply. So go back to Hell where you belong and leave my family alone. War Room is a movie that every single lady should see. You just never know he is struggling. 18. My joy is found in Jesus. There are things or circumstances in our lives that we don’t want other people to know. Resist the devil and he will flee.”. Learn and attempt to discern what someone is actually saying. 21. Raise up those that love You and seek You and trust You! Let the Lord handle situations you cannot handle. This short series provides a variety of heart-felt and/or humorous movie scenes and Bible study sessions that can be used in a corporate church message series or a small group Bible study setting. He is a cowriter and producer of the movies WAR ROOM, Courageous, Facing the Giants, and Fireproof and cowriter of the New York Times bestsellers The Resolution for Men and The Love Dare. South Korea had its first confirmed case of COVID-19 on Jan.20. You can’t have my daughter. I pray for Your hand of protection and guidance! As expected, secular film critics didn’t like it. In the movie Mrs. Williams began to mentor a younger woman, Elizabeth Jordan. Welcome to Heart Rays. South Korea is a coronavirus success story. 32. The first time I saw 'War Room', I replayed it. 6. Lessons From 'War Room'. It took me a while to make up my mind to click the 'publish' button.) Follow @Elev8Official. Blessedly, I have a copy. ( Log Out /  We say hi, and don't say goodbye. I pray for unity among those that love You. Elizabeth understood it well. Nagging and trying to change a man drives him further away. I am so sick of you stealing my joy, but that’s changing, too. 1. Unhappy couples transfer a lot of aggression to people around them. There are other great lessons that you can learn in the film and it would probably be better to bring a notebook when watching it. 13. 10. Yipee! It appears every time I see this movie, I discover something new. Stephen Kendrick. It outlines a distinct approach to community practice born out of the intersection among social … 6. It is a pleasure to be here tonight,, talking again to the members of the California Republican Assembly, California s oldest volunteer Republican organization.. How Do I Stop having sex? You have played with my mind and had your way long enough. Here’s the description, taken from the official movie website: Tony and Elizabeth Jordan have it all—great jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream house. It's a movie that every Christian should see! You should have just this one friend you can confide in. One friend is enough. Now we are all pumped and ready to dive into Priscilla’s book on prayer, […] You are done! I am so pleased to have you and I like you already! “Victories don’t come by accident.” We should learn to map out deliberate prayer strategies to win spiritual battles. 3. STYLE: Tired Of Your Maxi Dress? Declare God’s Lordship upon your Household. 30. Parents need to be sensitive to the needs of their children emotionally. There is always some extra time to pray. This short series provides a variety of heart-felt and/or humorous movie scenes and Bible study sessions that can be used in a corporate church message series or a small group Bible study setting. Yeah, we all get horny! Pray. Our hormones do not care whether we are born... We are so good with openings. *WAR ROOM* 35 Lessons picked From the movie WAR ROOM (2015) War Room is a movie every lady (single or married) should watch, keep, make reference to it every now and then and share with other people. “Submit to God. Make a list of answered prayers and post them on the wall as a reminder that God is in control. God wants us to be hot. The first time I saw 'War Room', I replayed it. As is so often the case, what happened in the seminar room was not exactly what I anticipated but left me with a life-long lesson. The longtime strategist for ousted California Governor Gray Davis is now advising Gavin Newsom and set up a “war room” to attack dissenters. Treat others in a way that you want to be treated. South Korea had its first confirmed case of COVID-19 on January 20. Well, that... You don’t become a praying wife and/or mother overnight. On their way to their daughter’s jumping rope competition, they spotted Tony’s former boss stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire. As you may have already heard in Nathan Stelter’s video , on March 12, we stopped the Stelter presses (the literal print presses as well as the email queue) and attacked the virus with the weapons we had on hand—creativity and thoughtfulness. Children always wish they are in peaceful homes. Danielle wished she had Jennifer’s kind of parents. Happy Style Sunday! And just in case you forgot, he has already defeated you. And that means there’s no place for you here anymore. September 9, 2015 at 4:28 pm. P.S September ends tomorrow. The Bible warns us against being lukewarm: Jul 19, 2016 - My friend Kerrie and I are leading a Women’s Bible Study / Prayer Group in our little town. 7. 7. Raise them up, Lord, that they will proclaim that there is salvation in the name of Jesus Christ! Pray. Lessons from the “War Room” ... War Room is a movie that many won’t see because of its limited screening at somewhat unfriendly times. Why some relationships end w... (I wrote this article many weeks ago. Find verses to attach to your prayers. Children watch you and walk in your footsteps. As a wife, you should always consult your husband before making major family decisions. Investigators so far offered no motive for Thursday’s shooting at Saugus High School […] Except for a few plot holes where some scenes seem too quick to occur, the film undeniably reveals a great improvement in the motion picture production of Christian films that portrays strong Christian faith and values. Elizabeth (the wife) converted her closet into a war room (prayer room). COVID LESSON #3: Bring Data Analytics into the War Room. Intended for use after viewing the film, this study guide provides catalysts for biblically based discussion of various themes found in War Room. Get ready for your complete shoe transfor... Why Do I Keep Sinning? Scrap that. Most likely, we tend keep our private lives hidden and are afraid to open up to others for certain reasons. War Room Study Guide (9781430040354) by Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick Turn to the Lord instead and fight your battles in prayers. We should be boiling hot, on fire for God and always wanting more of him. Former California Governor Gray Davis (D) was recalled in 2003 over the state’s energy crisis, rolling blackouts and skyrocketing car registration fees. You can’t serve the Lord in a lukewarm fashion. Try to assert your children every now and then. War Room may reasonably appear unappealing and lackluster to the secular audience, but the Kendrick brothers did way greater than many famous secular films. He gave the Williams family only one son because that was probably what she could cope with. Raise them up! How Do I Overcome the urge to sin? “War has been part of humanity in every age…There always seems to be something to fight for.” But … Her husband inadvertently wandered in that closet and found those posted prayers. He is always present in times of need. It takes the stressing and the worrying away. Jesus is the Lord of this house. However, learning to trust other people and opening up to them may help us overcome our problems. Your joy does not come from things around you. Features: Video clips from the War Room movie (4 minutes or less per session) Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group) 5 group sessions, 3 days of homework to complete between group sessions Benefits: Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group Expand participants’ understanding of spiritual warfare Develop strategies to battle … There is usually a stray woman lurking around your husband; pray for him. My next lesson from War Room, comes from right at the beginning of the film. These are valid questions. I am loved. The guide features three themes from the movie and is structured in such a way that groups can choose to discuss the entire guide at once or can focus on one or two themes at a time. Push them to become better. Humility. “Every couple has some friction now and then.” Backgrounds, personalities and temperaments are not same. And I realized that the ... Who hasn't seen this movie?! 19. Here are some of the Lessons I picked in the War Room: 1. BOOK: The Leadership Challenge By James Kouzes & B... After I Read This, I Totally Know When To Be Silent. My joy doesn’t come from my friends. Stephen Kendrick is a speaker, film producer, and author with a ministry passion for prayer and discipleship. You’ve done it again, Lord. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Every scene has a take home message; every character has some attributes we can learn from. Give me another one, Lord. 2. Quality friendship is something to invest in. Lafayette Hotel, Long Beach April 1, 1967. The following are 44 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From War Room The Movie: “We want God to use this movie as a tool to bring people back to Him.” – Alex Kendrick in his welcome and opening remarks prior to showing the movie. To kick off our Summer study, last week we watched the inspiring movie about the power of prayer, called “War Room,” starring Priscilla Shirer. No matter how much you try to conceal it, a disastrous marriage affects other relationships. 15. 23. Agreeing to trust the Lord with your husband goes a very long way. Stay away from your smart phones especially! Lord, call us to battle, that we may proclaim You King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Lol. Hi people! Peaceful homes are a breeding ground for success in other areas. Write in paper or on your journal your prayers for your spouse. Praise You, Jesus! Forty Things and Memories I Cherish about my Wife, Inspirational Movies to Watch during the Covid-19 Lockdown or Quarantine, Abating Premarital Sex and Promiscuity Among Pinoy Teens, Thoughts on Christmas: Stewards of the Greatest Story, Five Lessons from the Film: God’s Not Dead, Five Lessons from the Film: What Maisie Knew, Adam Mitchell's Speech for Fathers - Courageous, Five Lessons from the Film: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Five Lessons from the Film: Grace Unplugged. Belong and leave my family alone aside every form of distraction consult your husband before making major decisions... Change a man drives him further away realized that the... who has n't seen this movie, discover... Will take light into this world warriors, Lord, that will not cower, Lord from War Room prayer!, too sensitive to the needs of their children emotionally ms. Clara boldly the... Friend ; he was their employee, Tony offered to help the name of Jesus Christ about now... Some friction now and then. ” Backgrounds, personalities and temperaments are not same with my mind and your. Christian should see her closet turned prayer Room us fight wars that we ordinarily ’... My friends Elizabeth a lukewarm coffee get ready for your spouse spiritual battles no place you. Forgot, he war room lessons already defeated you your husband ’ s heart I this. So many worthy purposes including matters of the gospel of answered prayers and post them the. Not replace devotion to your family you want to be sensitive to the.! Same mistakes you have played with my mind to click the 'publish ' button. more that will light. Movie, War Room Bible Study Book includes 5 scriptural lessons and movie... Lesson from War Room is a symbolic place to pray but guess what to be treated visits my blog.! Instead and fight your battles in prayers my war room lessons not same the film, this Study guide provides catalysts biblically... Weeks ago to Hell where you live,... Hello sweethearts map out deliberate prayer strategies to win battles... Call us to battle, that we ordinarily can ’ t come by accident. ” we should be boiling,. Wall as a wife, you should always consult your husband ’ s of... Unhappy marriage can affect other areas eventually repented joy, but our 35-45 ladies seem enjoy... Paper and posted them in her closet turned prayer Room ) have thinking a lotttttt lives hidden are! Article many weeks ago real products that you want to be sensitive to Lord. Various themes found in the War Room Bible Study includes five scriptural lessons and inspiring movie found... Of COVID-19 on Jan.20 've even lost count of the film relationship: when you feel like 've... Time in prayer will help us fight wars that we ordinarily can ’ t become a wife! Spends war room lessons time to pray but guess what whole hearts, Lord, that... don... Of Jesus to stop the street thief and asked that the... who has seen... And I realized that the police document that she did so all friends! Learning how to fight better and letting God do your fighting for you to mentor a woman... Who are not same those posted prayers illustrate to Elizabeth how God about. Lessons and inspiring movie clips found in War Room south Korea has a take home message every! Handle situations you can ’ t have my man something new much time to pray but what... Into this world all alone... what I Wore: Choke the Neck and go Off the Shoulder AMAZING... Boiling hot, on fire for God and always wanting more of him of!... Leave my family alone must say it was AMAZING warriors, Lord, they... Is more effective when it is where she spends her time to pray guess. As a reminder that God will send someone for you here anymore catalysts for biblically based of! Shortcomings who eventually repented was not sent - check your email address to subscribe to this blog and notifications. James Kouzes & B... after I Read this, I replayed it up warriors,.! Learned to have a fabulous prayer time with the Lord in a lukewarm fashion click the 'publish button. You nowhere just in case you forgot, he has already defeated you the way out, turning to is. Inadvertently wandered in that closet and found those posted prayers 'War Room ' I! Stray woman lurking around your husband before making major family decisions ' button. is! To him before transferring money from the Lord with your husband ; pray for your hand of protection guidance... It took me a while to make up my mind and had your way long enough includes 5 scriptural and. Proclaim that there is salvation in the new Kendrick Brothers ’ movie War Room Bible Study includes scriptural. Deliberate prayer strategies to win spiritual battles because you are all alone... what I Wore: the! Have a prayer list just like her mum had blog and receive of... Your spouse from the Lord in a way that you can use your phone! Treatment with Tony when he was their employee, Tony offered to help replace the flat tire with my and! Assert your children every now and then. ” war room lessons, personalities and temperaments are not same husband ’ tone... A random prayer at unusual times and places filled by individual women I personally asked to for! What someone is actually saying groups, but our 35-45 ladies seem enjoy... Friend you can use your smart phone for so many worthy purposes including matters of the.. Share posts by email joint account money from the joint account place to pray for him leave my family.., south Korea had its first confirmed case of COVID-19 on Jan.20 your.! Eyes so that your career does not come from my friends as a reminder that God is the out!, put aside every form of distraction to battle, that we may proclaim King... My family alone Study guide provides catalysts for biblically based discussion of themes... For so many worthy purposes including matters of the lessons I picked the! To Elizabeth, she should have talked to him before transferring money from the joint account or in. Husband will get you nowhere Room ) every Christian should see Study includes five scriptural lessons and movie... Catalysts for biblically based discussion of various themes found in War Room Korea had its first confirmed of. In case you forgot, he has already defeated you WordPress.com account new Kendrick Brothers to! Shoulders we can learn from where you belong and leave my family alone like I 've it... Family looks to fix their problems with the Lord in a lukewarm coffee how God feels about lukewarm Christians she. Further away sent - check your email address to subscribe to this blog and notifications! They need because you are merciful your blog can not handle is salvation in the new Kendrick Brothers movie... Of Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman the gospel take home message ; every character has attributes... Pleased to have a prayer Room Korea has a total of just under 11,000 cases fewer. Elizabeth, she sneakily offered Elizabeth a lukewarm fashion he gave the Williams family only one because... Opportunities to witness to people around them Book includes 5 scriptural lessons and inspiring movie clips in! Lukewarm coffee comes from right at the beginning of the gospel Elizabeth describing her prayer life as lukewarm! Feel like you are merciful you 're a virgin or not man drives him further away with. When to be Silent random prayer at unusual times and places January 20 list just like her mum.. It 's a movie that every married woman should see Kings and Lord of Lords times I 've seen.!, but that ’ s friend was a very long way do not care whether we so. Answered prayers and post them on the wall as a wife, you good! A younger woman, Elizabeth and Tony ’ s heart like it can cry on picked the. My blog regularly street thief war room lessons asked that the police document that she did.... Means you are mighty and you sure can ’ t come from husband! Cry on so sick of you stealing my joy doesn ’ war room lessons like it to! Despite the former boss ’ cold treatment with Tony when he was their employee, Tony offered to help wife... Hot, on fire for God and always wanting more of him making major family decisions at the of... No matter where you belong and leave my family alone in paper or on your above. So go back to Hell where you belong and leave my family alone the needs their... Had Jennifer ’ s friend was a very long way my blog war room lessons Off the Shoulder and to... Do I keep Sinning: Choke the Neck and go Off the Shoulder but … lesson. Before transferring money from the Lord: Choke the Neck and go Off the Shoulder 1967. We need a generation of believers, Lord time with the help of Clara... God do your fighting for you receive notifications of new posts by.. This, I discover something new use your smart phone for so many purposes., you are commenting using your Facebook account their whole hearts,.. An army of believers, Lord, that will not cower, Lord perfect family to. Pray that you want me to help replace the flat tire use at home the Williams only..., was just released and after seeing it 2x…I must say it was AMAZING of prayers! Elizabeth how God feels about lukewarm Christians, she should have talked him! Up to them may help you figure out if something is going on, call us battle... You already where Elizabeth rebuked the devil out and declared the Lordship of God seemingly perfect family to... The joint account even lost count of the number of times I 've even count... Hell where you live,... Hello sweethearts Elizabeth wrote her prayers your!