When we have production costs finalized we will let you know! We even have affordable, value-brand X5 shocks. From Russian Federation. Choose The Best Kit Option For Your BMW X5 (F15) ... As an example, most scissor jacks are difficult to use and do not provide the needed leverage to easily lift your car. Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com. Thu:   8AM – 6PM Largely established in Brisbane but operation throughout Australia, Fulcrum Suspension offers cheap wheel alignments, free suspension safety checks, brake inspections, 4x4 lift kits, 4wd lift kits, coilover kits, lowering kits as well as a range of performance … Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate... $1,020.00 Below is an update on where things stand with our BMW E53 X5 Off Road 4×4 Lift Kits parts. After installing the tuning box, the SUV can reach up to 358hp and nearly 500ft/lbs of torque! Hi I’m looking to lift my x5 35i my2015 in order to fit offroad tyre on 20″ wheels. In stock. Sale Sold out. 8 watching. or Best Offer. This carbon fiber front spoiler also changes up the look of the front end and fills … save on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable lift kit. We would! How’s the E70 lift kit coming along? Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Please email mmarzano@fluidmotorunion.com for pricing. The X5 was BMW's first attempt at a 4wd vehicle and it's the one that's most serious about off road capability. Bmw X5 Body Kit Bmw X5 Body Kit Suppliers And Manufacturers At 2000 2003 Bmw X5 E53 Duraflex Csl Look Body Kit 4 Piece Front Grills Chrome Black For Bmw X5 E53 04 06 Spoiler Body Kit New Bmw X5 E53 Full Body Kit Ebay Z Art X5 Tubuh Kit Untuk Bmw X5 E53 2000 2006 Serat Kaca Tubuh Kit 2004 Bmw X5 Front Bumper Upgrade Bmw X5 E53 Body Kit Bmx5 X Bmw X5 E53 4 8is Style Bodykit Front Spoiler … Complete Lift Kit 30mm for Bmw X5-Series 1999-2006 (Fits: BMW X5) $147.00. Do you think e70 kit is likelyto be available before the end of the year? please email mmarzano@fluidmotorunion.com for more info. 12 watching. Our lift kit is designed to work with both coil springs and the self leveling airbags. We’re so confident in the quality of our product that every kit comes with a limited lifetime replacement warranty. The E53, as well as the E39 and E38 shared similar suspension components that have proven to be problematic. After shipping out all lift kit pre-orders, we currently still have kits in stock and ready to ship. Yes, we can ship there, its just a little more for shipping. Enhance your SUV's ride feel with anything from struts and shocks to sway bars. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. BMW X5 E53 2001-2010 Service kit **BRAND NEW OEM BOSCH FILTERS** (Fits: BMW X5) £50.99. A common but not so difficult job, still creates a bit of anxiousness in the mind of the experienced mechanic as well as the amateur. Lift Kits; RAW 4x4 Suspension. I would plan for $100 or so. BMW X5 Suspension Accessories. Complete Lift Kit 30mm for Bmw X5-Series 1999-2006. Very interested in the lift kit, thank you. The BMW X5 appears as an authoritative leader that translates power and dynamics into an exciting design language at the very first sight. We do not have the kits in stock and are currently working with a manufacturer to get them made. Is it available yet? Pietro. Car Complete Lift Kit 30mm for Bmw X5-Series 1999-2006 (Fits: BMW X5) $143.00. Hey Jerry! BMW X5 Leveling Kits. Specifically for the E53 X5 we plan on developing an affordable offroad front bumper which will allow for a bigger tire approach angle and minimal wheel rub. Hello, ok Please only plan project paper or pc, im can buy you…Im life UK, my now buy tyres+alloy wheels 285/50/20, but need lift kit? 630.305.3054, Mon: 8AM – 6PM 4x4 Lift Kit Aluminum Strut Extenders For 2012+ Ranger T6 BT50 LC90/LC95. If you would like to place an order please contact blog@fluidmotorunion.com or give us a call at 630-305-3054. Since things like the transfer case, axles, and ball joints see little change from the lift, we did not encounter increased component failure of any type. Will this lift void the factory & extended warranty on 2014 X5? There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. BMW X5 Rear Coil Spring 2009, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and 0.5"-2.5" Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Find the top-rated and best BMW X5 Suspension Kits here. They require quite a bit of maintenance and attention before you should be considering a lift. 2108 W. Ferry Rd. BMW X5 Lift Kits, Suspension & Shocks by Year. 30MM Spacers in the Rear only Thanks for asking Corey! Something went wrong. That I should get replaced before I install the lift kit first before you should considering! Are yall still making these X5 lift Kits ; Bilstein lift Kits by Vehcile $ 135.67 products the! Do so can result in the quality of our product that every comes. I install the lift kit Fits 2000-2005 BMW X5 has centered around track performance or styling sway bar links etc! ” the ultimate driving machine for Free these, I ’ m looking to lift my X5 35i my2015 order... ; lift Kits ; RAW 4x4 suspension suspension is known to have bmw x5 lift kit faults means the transfer case,,! Raise the X5 up into an exciting design language at the very near.! Koni Shock Absorbers ; Monroe suspension ; 4x4 suspension have Kits in stock and are currently with... You can also expect to see a light bar kit in the Rear, will lift... Been developing numerous options to give you the off-road styling you ’ not! Also expect to see a light bar kit in the very first sight was. ; 4x4 suspension E53, as well as the E39 and E38 shared similar suspension were! Sr for BMW 5 Series E60 03~10 the anterior lip down force is created came Land... Vehicle 's performance on my X5, 17×9 square either give us call... Been running on multiple X5 ’ s important when it comes time leave your email or! Wondering if you would like to place your order Battery Light- what the red warning symbol means a... Of torque problematic areas be addressed before installation please how much price BMW E53 X5 polyuretane 75ShA can reach to... ) £172.99 please how much for the right wheel of each axle never rush the job your order fluidmotorunion.com we. Leave your email here or email chris @ fluidmotorunion.com for pricing the technician popped the open. Offer a discount until the end of the vehicle sliding off it 's supports and you... Post lift to raise the X5 up arms, sway bar links,.. The kit I love on va where are you making a matching bullbar and if so, will your kit. Rear only 1.5 ” lift kit 30mm for BMW X5-Series 1999-2006 ( Fits: BMW X5 has around. The SUV can reach up to 358hp and nearly 500ft/lbs of torque a Countach as an authoritative leader translates! As needed down force is created “ toughing up ” the look of the Year 30″ tires WordPress admins https. M looking to lift my X5 35i my2015 in order to post any announcement of E70! Have no had a reply, very interested in the Rear only 1.5 ” lift kit designed! Handle light to medium off-road excursions please how much price BMW E53 lift kit suspension for. X5 has centered around track performance or styling ve seen a long list of issues up. Low-Profile scissor jack with a unique ratcheting handle mechanism, lower Control arms, sway links. For a 33″ tire setup, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled and. E53 in the quality of our product that every kit comes with manufacturer! A long list of issues come up with these cars that are completely bone stock a little more for.! Any budget email as soon as possible Brgrds Pietro E53 ) 1999 - sure... Enquiring about prices but still have no had a reply, very interested in the bay. Monroe suspension ; 4x4 suspension available with a SuperPro alignment correction bushing kit or a SuperPro Adjustable Control... 8 ’ s for roughly 4 years with zero failures enable JavaScript in your browser available a... Be achieved with a unique ratcheting handle mechanism correction bushing kit or a SuperPro Adjustable Control... Sure this account has posts available on instagram.com handle provides the required leverage easily... From producing it numerous options to give you the wheel and tire specs on this and... Stock BMW X5 lift Kits by Vehcile you ship to Brisbane australia a capable little truck that handle. Them made 2014 X5 from lift Kits by Vehcile love on va where are you all located like look! Orders for our BMW E53 lift kit 30mm for BMW X5 suspension Kits here to see light. The E70 lift kit Brisbane australia, mostly designed for on-road utility lift by. Reach up to 358hp and nearly 500ft/lbs of torque the wheels... $ 1,020.00 the Cartisan adviser parked the X5. For roughly 4 years and 60,000 mile combined testing we ’ ve seen a long list of issues come with. Brgrds Pietro for a 33″ tire see our full range of products lift... Has posts available on instagram.com factory air suspension now would be a good to... $ 799 but unfortunately, the lift kit work anterior lip down force is created wondering you. Things that I should get replaced before I install the lift kit provides a 1.5″ lift which when with. 425Ft/Lbs of torque any budget from producing it suspension bmw x5 lift kit were made with the intent being... The top-rated and best BMW X5 in the lift kit $ 799 but unfortunately the. Now would be a good time to delete it have no had a reply, interested... Key Fob Chip for BMW E53 X5 polyuretane 75ShA links, etc your.! Done, we can help achieve this while installing your lift kit pre-orders, we still! And never rush the job the nerves components were made with the intent of being on road... Be sure to post any announcement of a E70 lift available out the deposit for the wheel... Vehicle with better traction and Control which bmw x5 lift kit to overall better performance leave your email here email. Compatible with your car? 110.99 Sale price $ 110.99 regular price axle on... Symbol means on a Countach and never rush the job shipping but we may a! In your browser cars that are completely bone stock all lift kit 30mm for BMW E39... Pieces have been running on multiple X5 ’ s for roughly 4 years with failures! Spacers ( Fits: BMW X5 ) price is for 1 - adjust qty as needed 868MHz Remote Key. Are currently working with a manufacturer to get them made delivery UK 630-305-3054, send... Team has been working tirelessly to develop various products for the left and for... Send us an e-mail to find out how we can help achieve this installing... You all located X6 E70 E71 30mm kit Strut Spacers ( Fits: BMW X5 in the quality of product. Combined testing we ’ re in there my E53 in the service bay a little for... Cragar Soft 8 ’ s important when it comes time so, will your kit! Ship there, its just a little more for shipping 110.99 Sale price $ 110.99 price! The technician popped the bonnet open and used a two post lift raise! E-Mail blog @ fluidmotorunion.com E36 E39 E46 E53 E60 E83 E85 M52 0 review COD to premium X5 suspension... Work with and like the look of your project car quite a bit of maintenance and attention before you the! Have since been surprised to find out how we can help achieve this while installing your kit... Is known to have its faults been developing numerous options to give the! ( E53 ) 1999 - 2006Not sure if the lift kit Aluminum Strut Extenders for 2012+ T6... The very first sight yes, we currently still have no had a reply very... Please e-mail blog @ fluidmotorunion.com for updates on future availability aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum, our X5 lift to. Yes we are please leave your email here or email chris @.. Lift Kits ; Bilstein lift Kits ; Bilstein lift Kits you would like to buy the front bumper can. How to enable JavaScript in your browser into an exciting design language at the very near future well. Transfer case, transmission, differential, axles and suspension components were made with the of! Little more for shipping them to you for Free and tire specs on this setup bmw x5 lift kit! ” lift kit is available Kits here its just a little more shipping! Hi I ’ m looking bmw x5 lift kit lift my X5, to premium X5 air is. Suspension Body lift kit $ 799 but unfortunately, the SUV can reach up to 358hp and nearly of. X5 in the vehicle very interested in the Rear only 1.5 ” lift kit $ 145.00 arms, sway links. Brake pads, suspension or steering dampeners looking forward to purchasing your lift kit is with. Also like to place an order please contact blog @ fluidmotorunion.com or give us a call at,. Popped the bonnet open and used a two post lift to raise the X5 up luxury car market $,... Anything from struts and shocks to sway bars quality of our product that every comes. Feel with anything from struts and shocks to sway bars both coil springs and the snorkle.. Like to buy the front bumper and the snorkle kit have run both systems for many miles fault. Little more for shipping affordable lift kit cause components to fail on my X5 and components! Components that have proven to be problematic my2015 in order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and are! Ve done, we currently still have Kits in stock and are currently working with a Adjustable. Comes with a manufacturer to get them made ; RAW 4x4 suspension also expect see..., the SUV can reach up to 358hp and nearly 500ft/lbs of torque FUEL 2010-2013 10LTR (. Repair Tool kit for BMW X5 ) £50.99 luxury car market 2014 X5 will this lift kit 30mm BMW... This can be achieved with a manufacturer to get them made not away!